Sunday, March 30, 2008

Facebook


Recently I flooded facebook with my petition announcement. This feature was abused and I was notified by facebook for "spamming". I definitely pushed my limits, but I wasn't "spamming". If you received emails from me it's all legit. I need your help spreading this petition because my account will be disabled if I continue to abuse this feature.

If you are unsatisfied with the government's outdated Gi Bill than please sign my petition. It's disgraceful. The Gi Bill was given to people who served in the military to pay for full tuition. Especially now when more and more people are deployed overseas and the military is getting stretched thin. You'd think this would be the best time to show how much the government, country and people appreciate our service. Hearing "we support our troops" is great but at the end of the day we want our benefits and promises which WE DESERVE if we served honorably.

If there's something you'd like to do please sign this petition and spread the word.

Thank you

Igor

No comments: